News Today: Sue Ramirez Visited Ronnie Alonte's Home in Laguna - Find Out What She's Been Up To! - News Paper


Kapamilya actress Sue Ramirez has had quite a career so far, appearing in the popular teleserye “Dolce Amore” back in 2016 and  as a contestant on the reality competition show “I Can Do That.”

According to PUSH, Sue Ramirez says 2017 will be another great year for her. 

Sue Ramirez Visited Ronnie Alonte's Home in Laguna - Find Out What She's Been Up To!

We’re not surprised – given the amount of talent and potential the young star has.

On March 24, Sue became the latest celebrity endorser of Folded & Hung, having closed the summer fashion launch at the Manila Fashion Festival. 

She even posted about her new working relationship with the popular clothing brand on Instagram.


Sue Ramirez Visited Ronnie Alonte's Home in Laguna - Find Out What She's Been Up To!

Sue told ABS-CBN PUSH, “I’m so blessed. I’m just so blessed to be part of the Folded & Hung family. I’m just feeling so thankful and blessed lang talaga. I feel that every year is my year. With all the blessings I received last year kahit the last year 2015 and 2014, all the years of my life i-ke-claim ko na year ko yun.” 

“Gulat ako sobra. Their last endorsers were Lauren Reid and JC Santos and in the summer campaign they asked me to join. Of course, there was no doubt in my mind to accept. Hindi ako nagdalawang isip na tanggapin ito,” she added.

Sue revealed that her fashion style is simple and comfortable. She also encouraged others to dress how they want: break trends or wear whatever they feel like.

“Ako kasi I just dress siyempre as comfortable as I can. Basta yung pinaka-comfy na kaya ko so yun lang din yung fashion advice ko siguro to the people, break the trends, just wear what you want to wear and what you’re comfortable with and just be yourself,” the actress said.
She also revealed that she has a secret movie project in the works – all hush-hush for the moment of course.

“Meron akong something that I’m sobrang excited about pero hindi ko pa siya puwede sabihin. I think I’m going to have a movie with Regal films but we’re still not starting. Of course I have ‘I Can Do That’ which I’m very excited about and thank you so much kasi ang dami talagang sumoporta sa amin every weekend.”

When asked about who she wanted to work with, Sue readily answered with fellow actor and friend JC Santos. JC Santos is her co-star in "I Can Do That."

Another answer she gave was with actor and Hashtags dancer Ronnie Alonte.

“Honestly, gusto ko maka-work si JC. Gusto ko rin maka-work si Ronnie (Alonte) sana soon maka-work kasi siyempre ang dami na rin kaming fans na naghihintay and actually kaming dalawa din hinihintay rin namin yung chance na maka-work kami together pero kung ibibigay thank you talaga,” she admitted.

In fact, Sue revealed that she had gone to visit Ronnie’s home in Laguna. Besides telling interviewers about the wonderful hospitality she received from the Alonte family, she revealed the reason for her visit was to pay respects to their family.

“Sobrang bait nila sa akin grabe sila. Mabait talaga yung family ni Ronnie. Actually I went there kasi his lola passed away so I visited,” she revealed.

What lovely young woman!

Tell us if you liked this story in the comments section! Don’t forget to share Sue’s story on Facebook.
Source: TNP, ABS-CBN


from trendingnewsportal.net http://ift.tt/2mHk7Hv
News Today: Sue Ramirez Visited Ronnie Alonte's Home in Laguna - Find Out What She's Been Up To! - News Paper

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : News Today: Sue Ramirez Visited Ronnie Alonte's Home in Laguna - Find Out What She's Been Up To! - News Paper

0 comments:

Post a Comment