News Today: Sinon 'Rogelia' Loresca Donates Kidney To His Ailing Sister! FIND OUT MORE HERE! - News Paper


Sinon 'Rogelia' Loresca, the man behind the viral catwalk ala Miss Universe in high heels and the ‘machobodyguard in the AlDub Kalyeserye, shocked his fans with the news of his kidney transplant.

In an Instagram post, the actor revealed that he donated his other kidney to his ailing sister, Catherine, in London.

“When I found out that my sister was in an extremely bad condition in London I didn’t have any second thought of helping and saving her life although I know that giving her one of my kidneys could risk my life,” he wrote in his caption.

“For me the most important thing is to save her life,” Loresca said.

Sinon's life story will be featured in GMA's drama anthology 'Magpakailanman.' Kapuso actress Chynna Ortaleza will play the role of Catherine. 

He also recalled the awful memories of his childhood. However, Sinon said that he has put it all behind him and he holds no grudges against his own family.

“In fact I used my upbringing to be more confident, strong and ready to face the challenge of life. No matter how hard, the difficult and devastating experience you had with your family by the end of the day they are your FAMILY and you should always love, help and support them,” Loresca continued.

Sinon also reminded people who shared the same experiences to never let these bring them down. He emphasized the importance of moving on, saying that the past shaped where we are now today.

“I don’t consider myself successful. I considered myself FULFILLED with the love and happiness that I share with the world every time I wake up in the morning,” Loresca added.


Sinon 'Rogelia' Loresca Donates Kidney To His Ailing Sister! FIND OUT MORE HERE!
Source: TNPkickerdaily


from trendingnewsportal.net http://ift.tt/2mHzPyH
News Today: Sinon 'Rogelia' Loresca Donates Kidney To His Ailing Sister! FIND OUT MORE HERE! - News Paper

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : News Today: Sinon 'Rogelia' Loresca Donates Kidney To His Ailing Sister! FIND OUT MORE HERE! - News Paper

0 comments:

Post a Comment